We're bringing back one of our favorite events to celebrate all things barrel-aged...SAFELY! For our 4th Annual Barrel-Aged Social we're changing it up a bit to ensure the health and safety of every guest...all while enjoying an afternoon of delicious, one-of-a-kind beer!
Tickets will be sold with specific entry times and each time frame will be limited to 8 individuals to accomodate social distancing guidelines. Guests will be guided through our packaging facility to individual stations featuring some of our rarest and most sought after barrel-aged beer. At each station, you will have the opportunity to sample beer and discuss with our experienced brew staff. After the guided sampling you will be invited to a large, outdoor heated tent for delicious hors d’ oeuvres and additional beers.
Tickets are $40 and include:
• An exclusive tasting of over 12 Sockeye barrel-aged beers(and some non-barrel aged options)
• Samples of small-batch reserve beers straight from the barrel!
• Purchasing a ticket gets you a commemorative "Soaked in Oak Barrel Aged Social" snifter glass and 10, 3oz taster tokens (can be redeemed for additonal non-barrel aged beer, if so desired)
• Paired samplings of delicious hors d’ oeuvres to eat along with your beer.
• Access to purchase limited release bottles and cellar them to share with friends!
Enjoy an intimate setting in the packaging facility at Sockeye Brewing for an afternoon filled with barrel-aged goodness. This event is only open to a limited number of attendees and we anticipate a sell-out (like last year) so grab your tickets at the link below!
* A 21 and older event.